Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Jumping from Draft 2 to 3.5

Combining drafts is more difficult than I thought.  Merging thoughts sometimes don't merge as smoothly as you would think, particularly when they are from the same person on the same subject, but delivered at different points in a timeline.

And so the inner struggle continues to weave together, ever stronger, the lines between the lines within the lines.  Sometimes I wonder if I am giving too much or too little all the time and all at once. 

This is forever a struggle in all I do, and when it occurs in my work, I wonder where I am going to land.

I have felt so ahead and so behind in everything. I know this cannot make sense to the vast majority of you, but truly I am pushing and I am pulling simultaneously.  And somehow, while I do this, I see my reflection working backward.  This is a fun house of thoughts.  I feel trapped and enlightened. I only hope I can remain this positive in the end.

And so it goes. And so it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment