Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Beginnings

Well, I guess I better show my face once again and enlighten all of you faithful followers as to why I have been alienating you for so long.

Funny thing, you know, life.  The moment you settle into a groove and move forward a little thing comes along and changes a whole lot in life, giving you a new perspective, new thoughts, and new priorities.   For instance:


That would be correct.  I am indeed expecting and yes, this is my first.  I also just completed a semester of school, which also attributes to some of my absence.  Needless to say, many things are now changing in my life and the struggle of everyday writing has definitely become apparent.  I may also be employed very soon which I know will take up even more time, as the holidays are now in full swing along with everything else that life normally is.  I am taking it all in and enjoying every minute, even if it is a little stressful and crazy.  It's a good crazy and I cannot complain. 

This does not mean I won't update.  On the contrary, it'd be nice to pick up this blog again and continue with what I started.  I am eager to keep going and get better at this whole blog thing, even if I did have a bit of a stumble.  So please bear with me as I try to wet my feet with all of this writing and blogging once again.  It will be refreshing and I hope exciting for you as well as myself.

1 comment:

  1. you are so awesome!!! i am so BLESSED to have you as my sister! :)

    ReplyDelete