Thursday, December 29, 2011

It Begins...

...so at 8:03 pm, my Write-a-thon officially begins, giving me an end time of 10:15 pm tomorrow night.  I apologize for the 3 minute delay, but you try explaining to an 8 1/2 month old that Mommy will be working for 26.2 hours straight.  She is my biggest supporter and my largest obstacle.  Missing her hurts already.  And yes, I am being serious.


Let's get down to it.  Goals for this section of the write-a-thon:
1.  Write a solid hour from a writing prompt.
2.  Complete Chapter 3-8 of E.
3.  Work on E.C.
4.  Do not fall asleep or give up!
5. 5000 words down.

I'm petrified, but it's time.  I will update via twitter and Facebook approximately every 4 hours.  My twitter account is bookishbethany, if you are interested in following along and are not a Facebook friend.  Thank you all for your support.  I'll need every grain to defeat this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment