Tuesday, February 28, 2012

In The Beginning...

My Write-A-Thon is already off to an interesting start.  I couldn't sleep last night, then I kept waking up.  When I finally did get some sleep, I swear my alarm clock was just waiting to go off.  I had some very interesting dreams.  And when I tumbled out of bed to begin today, I found it difficult to figure out how to put socks on and my shirt eluded my mind in terms of how to wear it. 

Despite my grogginess, I am going to move forward and get some writing done.  Granted these first words may be a bit of gibberish, but it is only a simple writing prompt after all.  That's why I do them, so that the writing that counts isn't half-asleep ramblings.  Like this may turn out to be. 

So let's get a move on, we got some ground to cover!

2 comments: