Monday, February 27, 2012

Tomorrow, It Begins

Yes, this is me (when I was a bit younger, of course).
In a short little while, I am going to tuck myself in, read myself a story or two, and count some stars on my ceiling.  Let's face it, I'm going to need all the energy I need because tomorrow at 6:00am sharp, after updating twitter, facebook, and this blog, I'm heading off on yet another 26.2 hour adventure in writing. 

Tell your friends.  Tell your neighbors.  Tell the guy next to you in the checkout line.  I am about to embark on my second Write-A-Thon, and I would love if you and they would cheer me on!  Hopefully next time, if not this time, you can embark on a Write-A-Thon adventure alongside me!  Trust me, it's always better when you know someone else is there, supporting you, cheering you on, and going through the same thing themselves.

So goodnight to the world!  I shall see you in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. good luck! you can do it! chug, chug, chug! don't stop! yeehaw! i only wish i had the courage to do this! some of us can only dream, and those others of us - do, such as you! keep on going!!

    ReplyDelete