Saturday, January 27, 2018

One Small Step for Me, One Giant Leap for XA-12

My editing is finished for this draft. I was finally able to complete it last night.  And now comes the real challenge, the next step.  Let's try not to make this a big thing. Let's try to see it as it is, just one more step, like all of the others.

And now for the fun part.  Writing some more because I can. Because it's just that much fun to live inside your own worlds. I'm beginning to see why it's fun to exist amidst your own pages.  Not just because it's your creation, but because your own world and the characters you create eventually start to surprise you. 

I just wish I could draw.  That's the most difficult part. Not being able to draw what my head is showing me so I can see it in reality and refer to it is trying.  How do I know I'm not changing their look, their style, their characters over time?

I just hope, if that happens, I am making them more distinguished. Maybe with beards. 

Next post, I hope to begin incorporating a bit of a writing prompt, for fun, and to expand my horizons. Let me know if you have any suggestions.  What writing prompts were your favorite? I'd have to say my favorite writing prompt was to listen to some amazing music and create a story that followed the flow of it.  Now that was exciting.

I'm off to the fair. In the words of my growing Texan heart, let's go write, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment